Resetting FreePBX Network Adapter In A Guset VM Machine
Question ID : 323
Created on 2015-07-19 at 5:47 PM
Author : Guru Corner [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL : http://kb.guru-corner.com/question.php?ID=323
If you copy or export a FreePBX guest VM and try to import into another machine you will noticed that the eht0 virtual network adapter no longer exist, therefore you FreePBX can not connect to the network. You will need to edit the eth0 to eth1 or whatever the system is detecting.
1. Login in as root from the FreePBX console.
3. Select "Device configuration" and hit enter
4. Select "eth0 (eth0) - Microsoft/Citrix Virtual...." and hit enter
5. Change the Name and Device to eth1 (or whatever the system is detecting). When done select OK and hit enter
6. Select Save and hit enter
7. Select Save&Quite and hit enter
8. Type Reboot and hit enter
Back to Original Question